Calibration Training Courses
Isotech is widely recognized as a leading provider of training for temperature calibration. Our training courses have been delivered in many countries, and have been translated into several languages attracting many favorable comments.
Our courses are offered regionally throughout the year according to demand, we also offer group training on site and at our facility in Vermont.
Give us a call to discuss your specific needs (802) 863 8050
Who Should Attend?
- People who are considering starting to calibrate sensors
- Seasoned veterans looking for a refresher
- Metrology Professionals & Quality Engineers
- People who are planning to purchase new equipment
- Sensors Manufacturers & Instruments Calibration Technicians
- As an introduction to more specialized training at Isotech
- An understanding of Temperature Calibration
- The methods of calibration (Comparison vs Absolute)
- How to select the appropriate equipment
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- An assessment of uncertainties in common calibration procedures
- Hands on experience & demonstrations
When your temperature measurements are critical...........Isotech can help !
Other Useful Temperature Metrology Education Links
Consultative Committee for Thermometry (CCT) Intercomparison of Water Triple Point Cells CCT-K7
Report to the CCT on Key Comparison EUROMET.T-K7
Comparison of the realisations of the ITS-90 from 83,805 8 K to 692,677 K
NIST Methods of Estimating the Impurity Uncertainty Component for ITS-90 Fixed-Point Cells from the Ar TP to the Ag FP
Mise en pratique for the definition of the kelvin
European Association of National Metrology Institutes (EURAMET)
EURAMET/cg-13/v.01 Previously EA-10/13 - Calibration of Temperature Block Calibrators
United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)
UKAS Official Website
International Acceptance of UKAS
International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC)
Signatories to the ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement
ITS-90 Thermocouple & Coefficient Database